Midnight Mass at Mulgoa
Midnight at St Mary’s 1262 Mulgoa Road, Mulgoa NSW. At Midnight. With candles. Lots of candles. Torches for the choir hopefully - and the organ :)
- Introit my mother and me * pdf from ccw
- Communion my mother and me * pdf from ccw Note: they move the * here from before splendoribus to after, but I am used to it being before and that’s how we recorded it.
Plus Extras for Christmastide jubilation:
- Gaudete recording from Psalterium from Italy * relevant page from New Book of Old Hymns
- Lo, how a rose e’er blooming awesome recording from the US Marines * score with different words
- Puer natus in Bethlehem (chant) recordings from Ignatius Press Adoremus Hymnal * relevant page from New Book of Old Hymns
- Adeste Fideles recordings from Ignatius Press Adoremus Hymnal * relevant page from New Book of Old Hymns
and the Day Mass at Lawson
10.30am - hopefully giving Fr Leung time to get all the way up to Lawson in time. Quietest Christmas Mass ever - which is either a pity or a boon depending on your point of view.
The regular parish Christmas Mass is beforehand, so if you see lots of cars, don’t worry, they’ll be clearing out soon. There’s usually some parking down Somers St or even go back on the highway and find Mary St round the other side of the Santa Maria centre and all that.